Social Media and Marketing Intern
Re-create is looking for a part-time marketing intern with excellent communication skills and a strong knowledge of online marketing strategies to help our business grow.
Intern’s primary responsibilities will be heading the online marketing campaign as well as formulating relationships with area businesses and organizations. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a small, unique business in a flexible and creative working environment. This is a 12-16 week internship beginning anytime with potential for employment after internship. A portion of the hours can be worked remotely.
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and more
- Keyword analysis
- Run website blog, optimize website SEO
- Research and secure collaborations in the community including schools, wellness professionals, physicians, and art organizations.
- Assist with compiling bi-weekly newsletter
- Source relevant online materials
- Assist with events promotion and organization
- Attend relevant events in art and wellness fields
- Provide research on the competitive landscape of wellness and art organizations in the Boston area.
- Ability to commit to 5-10 hours per week
- Solid understanding of the social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, Instagram , Youtube etc.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, language or communications
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Organized, self-motivated, ability to work alone & with others
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent internet research skills
- Interest in holistic wellness and creativity
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity to meet deadlines
- Eloquent professionalism
Desirable but not required:
- Basic knowledge of wordpress
- Desire to write creative and wellness blog content
- Ability to use picture and video editing software
This is a paid 12-16 week internship with opportunity for employment upon completion.
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org